No products in the cart.
Season’s greetings! How has everyone been? The past few weeks have been crazy but I’m fully committed to having Static-Romance’s 2nd annual 12 Days of Christmas. I know the next few days will be hectic but I do want to do something for my readers. So to copy and paste here’s the rules for 12 Days of Christmas.
Starting Saturday, December 12th, I’ll be starting my second 12 Days of Christmas features. I’ll be featuring 12 different blogs with full articles on the blogs, authors, and owners. I’m writing this entry to let you (yes you, the beloved reader) know that you can nominate a site to be featured. Yes, there are a few rules:
1. You do not have to own a site to nominate another site. You can simply be a reader.
2. All sites nominated must be at least 3 months old.
3. Sites must be design related or personal blogs. Design meaning (fashion design, interior design, web design and most importantly, graphic design.)
4. You may not nominate yourself.
5. Nominating a site does not mean it’ll automatically be featured. You’re simply giving a suggestion. The more nominations a site has, the possiblity of it being featured becomes greater.
Pretty simple? So go head on over to the contact page and nominate your favorite blog. Make sure you put the subject as “12 Days of Christmas”. Good luck!
Don’t worry, there will be plenty of goodies to giveaway this year as well. I hope to see your suggestions in my inbox soon.